Saturday 26 May 2018

S.O.L.I.T.U.D.E. - Self-Portrait Series



''My camera is my closest friend, my room is my studio, place where my magic happens,  
where my inspiration has no limits.

S.O.L.I.T.U.D.E. is series of self-portraits made to show a real state of the ''object'', inside and outside. 

What do I want to say with my art?

To bring awareness of how important solitude is. 
Solitude is the state of being alone without being lonely. 
It gives us time to explore and know ourselves, to restore our body and mind, to find that strong and balanced feminine energy within.'

All the photos were taken by Vintage Russian Lens Helios  44 -2 58mm 
and Cannon EOS camera. 










On 16th May 2018 the street art exhibition  S.O.L.I.T.U.D.E. was released by American artists as a part of  ''Project Obscura''  in Arcata, California 
and will bi on until July 2018









Very pleased to announce, S.O.L.I.T.U.D.E. is coming to London, www.thefactory45.com :





S.O.L.I.T.U.D.E. & The Factory 45













No comments:

Post a Comment